Great Family Day Out !
Captain & Mrs Elwes opened the award winning Elsham Hall Country
& Wildlife Park to the public in 1970. They opened the park
for all to enjoy the countryside & wildlife and an appreciation
of arts and rural crafts.
- Beautiful Lakeside Gardens
- Carp Feeding Jetty
- Wild Butterfly Garden Walkway
- Arboretum & Woodland Bulb Garden
- Avaries & Farm Animals
- Animal Talks & Pony Rides
- Adventure Playground
- Garden Centre & Walled Garden
- Working Craft Centres, Includes:-
- Blacksmith, Cooperage & Woodcraft
- Dairy Icecream Shop
- Granary Tearooms & Restaurant
- Caravan & Camping Site
- The Barn Theatre (indoor & outdoor entertainment, Weddings,
Medieval Banquets and Conference facilities.
There are other frequent displays, shows, & events throughout
You can contact the Park Manager for further information on
Telephone 01652 688698.
opening times, directions and all other information you can
click here to visit the official website.
the "Elsham Experience"