Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spalding! (Read 10066 times)
zebrasfc1864
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Spalding!
08. Nov 2008 at 21:54

what do we have 2 do 2 win a game  Huh We hit the bar , had a shot cleared off line, 2 penalty shouts 1 cast iron,  and plenty of chances, how they got a penalty with our player in a headlock i dont know. even worse was the decision in the final minute when the keeper missed the ball and took rik instead. i know we cant blame the officials for everything but today was ridiculous. the new striker didnt have a bad game and could be what we need. overall a good performance we just need to stick at it and one day the run of the ball will be in our favour Tongue starting next saturday  Wink UP THE ZEBRAS!!!

Email   IP Logged
ZebraLegend
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Re: Spalding!
Reply #1 - 11. Nov 2008 at 00:52

First of all it was definetly a penalty, the defending was very poor carl should never have let there forward get past him twice like that and there was no need to pull his shirt back which the penalty was given for right in front of the ref's eyeline, the forwards wasnt going anywhere anyway but never mind we will learn with these mistakes. We did create chances but the chances we created wasnt cast iron chances to be fair and the penalty shout at the end well rick ran the ball too far and he knew he wasnt gonna get the ball so he fell over the keeper but well tried and maybe next time the ref might give us one. All in all I think spalding deserved there victory it looked like we thought we had to turn up for the 3 points and thats not the case. Anyway onwards and upwards for saturday against belper lets fight for everything and want to win

IP Logged
nwotggirb
Bronze Member

NorthLincs.com

Re: Spalding!
Reply #2 - 11. Nov 2008 at 07:53

It was definitely a penalty it was just poor  defending lets be honest the best team won.
We have just played 2 poor teams and lost, the league position dos'nt lie.
As for scoring goals it is a strikers job but midfielders should be helping out, the trouble is we need a tall, mobile energetic type of midfielder in the center, our midfielders are all similar type of players. As i have said before look how often midfielders score against us. but for some reason we just change our centerforward or our centerbacks this is a team game you defend as a team and you attack as a team.
Right thats all the moaning done now lets go and win on saturday

UP THE ZEBRAS

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print