Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
NorthLincs.com - Community Website
13. Dec 2017 at 11:12
News: Visit YaBB today Wink
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BRIGG WIN SWEET F A IN THE TROPHY (Read 9956 times)
satnav
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

BRIGG WIN SWEET F A IN THE TROPHY
18. Oct 2008 at 20:59

SEE THE BRIGG V MARINE PICS ONLY AT THE LINCS BELOW
www.freewebs.com/briggtownfc

Email   IP Logged
gaz h
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Re: BRIGG WIN SWEET F A IN THE TROPHY
Reply #1 - 19. Oct 2008 at 09:20

embarrassedWELL WHAT CAN I SAY..ONCE AGAIN THE SCORE FLATTERS  OUR OPPONENTS,WHICH SEEMS TO BE A REGULAR OCCURANCE.THE DOWNSIDE TO THIS APART FROM WE DONT GET ANY POINTS IS YOU GET THE STAYAWAY LOCALS SEE THE RESULT IN THE PAPER AND THINK WE ARE SH*T AND DONT TURN UP TO WATCH.BUT ALL BECOME EXPERTS SAYING WHAT PLAYERS AND MANAGEMENT SHOULD COME OR GO.I WATCH BRIGG HOME AND AWY AND APART FROM ONE GAME THE TEAMS WHICH HAVE BEEN PICKEDHAVE DONE WELL,AND IN TIME WILL ALL GEL TOGETHER ,EVEN THE LADS THAT DONT GET PICKED ALL TURN UP AND SUPPORT THE OTHERS NOT SULK AND LEAVE !!STICK WITH WHAT U ARE DOING HOUSH AND IT WILL HAPPEN..REVENGE OVER LINCOLN WOULD BE A NICE START..

Email   IP Logged
zebrasfc1864
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Re: BRIGG WIN SWEET F A IN THE TROPHY
Reply #2 - 19. Oct 2008 at 12:08

i thought yesterday really summed up our season. twice their keeper thumbled it and it dropped into his hands. damo does it and they get a goal. our deflected shot goes over the bar and theirs goes in our top corner. Many times this season it looks and sounds (in the wonderful paper Wink) that we have been played off the park and we are useless. in my opinion only 1 team,  stocksbridge, have really looked on another level to us. yesterday showed that there is a fine line between defeat and victory and also 30 odd places in the pyramid!!! 3 points tuesday Cheesy UP THE ZEBRAS!!!

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print