Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
NorthLincs.com - Community Website
11. Dec 2017 at 05:35
News: Visit YaBB today Wink
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TIME FOR MORE OF THE SAME! (Read 5103 times)
timsround
Silver Member

A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE
IS DANGEROUS!

TIME FOR MORE OF THE SAME!
20. Sep 2008 at 09:22

As an ardent Brigg fan (i havent missed a game in nearly three years) i saw the Zebras play some very good football on Tuesday night at Stamford AFC. Playing a side that was mainly youngsters and also included the now legend of the black and white John Borland who has decided to come out of retirement(thank god)
As a team we need some stability, keeping the same side as Tuesday would show the players that played that good performance has its rewards and that there is faith in that squad!  
I was unfortunate to start watching Brigg after the FA Cup run and and the amazing wins in the FA Vase but that said while watching Brigg i have only ever seen UNIBOND football and in my opinion the quality of the opposition has gone through the roof,the league is very strong and that is shown by the number of players going on loan from pro clubs to other Unibond sides!  
Having seen all the games Stocksbridge are far and away the best side not just because they have hamerd us twice but because they have 5 or so key players and a squad of strong non-league players to get them out of this level!  
Those who watch Brigg know that some games we havent even been on the same pitch! But im sure we wont be down there in April if we play like we did last Tuesday night.
Im behind each and every one of the squad and the bench and another good performance today will yeild three points.
up the Zebras Wink

Email WWW timsround   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print