Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
NorthLincs.com - Community Website
13. Dec 2017 at 11:06
News: Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
KIDSGROVE TILL I DIE (Read 17968 times)
kidsgrove athletic
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

KIDSGROVE TILL I DIE
25. Aug 2006 at 10:59

be at the away match to you lot but i have 2 things to say we have 15 new signings which will outclass yours and we have more fans which will outclass urs

WE ARE GOIN UP I SAY WE ARE GOIN UP
« Last Edit: 25. Aug 2006 at 16:05 by kidsgrove athletic »  

kafc.jpg
  IP Logged
big tom
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Re: KIDSGROVE TILL I DIE
Reply #1 - 27. Aug 2006 at 11:50

whatever m8 if u can remember last season u were winnin 1-0 away then we won 4-1

same again this year

[img][/img]

Email   IP Logged
livinlegend_daz
Silver Member

NorthLincs.com

Reply #2 - 28. Aug 2006 at 21:22

15 more signings is that why you have your team photo in the car park or are you ashamed of ya pitch either way its still village 2 av ya team sitting on the car park floor...well see whos better at the end of the season pal coz us real brigg fans will be doing thus Grin Smiley while you and the so called many fanc will be  cry Angry

Email   IP Logged
Kidsgrovian
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Reply #3 - 29. Aug 2006 at 14:11

Does it matter where the picture is taken? Score line on saturday, 0-1 kidsgrove. Why do you have a fan base that have cut hole in there fences, because they ant, be arsed to pay? Im talking about the "Brigg fans" behind the goal in the first half, who were watching the match via the roof of a shed. Next time a little youth touches my kidsgrove flags and tries to pull them down, will get a good smack.

Email   IP Logged
livinlegend_daz
Silver Member

NorthLincs.com

Reply #4 - 29. Aug 2006 at 21:26

yeh k den mate well why bring a flag wid ya anyway you wrote on one topic sayin that no club will be in the premiership nbht then yu take a flag wid ya 2 away games as if  yr in the premierleague make ya mind up mate.was going to brigg yr first game liek then coz thats all yr goin on about dnt yr club have a message bored or arent they good enough embarrassed Wink[size=14][/size]

Email   IP Logged
Kidsgrovian
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Reply #5 - 29. Aug 2006 at 23:26

No Brigg, was my second away game this season, i have been both our away games, and im 14, and have a season ticket at Kidsgrove. I bring flags home and away, just to let ypu know who we are, we are kidsgrove. So only teams in the premiership are aloud to have flag bearing fans? you idiot, just cos u have,nt got any. Has half of your team ever heard of a diet? lol. BLUE ARMY!!!!

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print