Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
club shop (Read 14486 times)
gaz h
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

club shop
18. Mar 2006 at 21:02

fo the second week running,i av been asked by away fans about the club shop,and once again embarrased to say ,,thats it..just like the regulars who travel to away games people come to brigg wanting 2 buy bits and bobs of merchandise.even if it is just badges at 3 pound each theres a good chance we can sell 10 per game,thats an easy 30 quid..so come on commitee lets make a bit of an effort and lets get a range of products in and get the shop sorted.after all brigg are a big popular well known non league team,and it should be using this fact as a good promotional selling point to all loyal fans both home and away.

Email   IP Logged
btfc on tour
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Re: club shop
Reply #1 - 18. Mar 2006 at 21:39

i couldnt have even put it better myself mr hooton. i think the club shop should evolve from its cave and turn into a shop it should be! some clubs sell jackets pens polos n even bootbags! we really do need a kick up the back side and sort it out! Sad

IP Logged
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

NorthLincs.com!

Reply #2 - 19. Mar 2006 at 08:33

Does the current "club shop" only open up on match days ?
Is there anywhere else in Brigg that sells Brigg Town merchandise during the week for the Supporters to purchase ? cry

The Administrator.
WWW   IP Logged
gaz h
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Reply #3 - 19. Mar 2006 at 20:34

unfotunatley there are no shops at present that sell anything for the supporters.

Email   IP Logged
tigers adie
YaBB Newbies

NorthLincs.com

Reply #4 - 24. Mar 2006 at 21:51

couple of us visiting (from worksop) tomorrow for kendal game - does that mean I won't be able to buy a brigg town badge of any sort?  Sad Sad

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print